THE VILLAINS (Part 1)

In the 80's Disney brought out a series of "Classic Collectibles."  And being a sucker for anything Disney I decide to start a collection.  There were wonderful statuettes of any character that your could think of  and far to many to amass without going broke, so I narrowed my collecting down to the Disney Villains.  The first two that I bought were from "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" and as I'm sure you recall there was an Evil Queen who transformed herself into a Hag in order to give Snow White a poison apple. These two along with the ones to follow are nestled on my book shelves in the Living room.   Hope you enjoy a peek at them.






























   






















































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BERNADETTE

PUZZLES, CONTESTS AND SUCH

THE BEAR