ON YOUR MARK

I would like to introduce you to an artist that I know.  Well, in truth, I've known his wife.Maddi for many years, since she was a teenager, I dare say.  And her husband, I have never met in person, but one of his painting hangs in my living room.  Below is a picture of George Angelini working on that same painting.  And what a talent he possesses!






I saw this painting on his Face Book page  and I knew it was meant for me.   It just called out "Hey, I'm meant for you" and I bought it, literally.   George titled it "On Your Mark" and it is one of my favorite things..  If you would like further information on George and his work, I encourage you to visit his website to see some of his other endeavors.  angelinifineart.com  Double click the first page to see more.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BERNADETTE

PUZZLES, CONTESTS AND SUCH

THE BEAR