PIN A PIN ON ME

In my travels over the years, I usually bought a memento (a t-shirt or most likely a pin to commemorate the visit.)   As time went by I discovered that I has so many pins that it was time to "specialize."   I decided to collect only "entertainment" based pins (Disney, Broadway, Movies, etc.)
There is even a pin from the 1939 World's fair among the others.  Then I put them all on a denim jacket which weighs a "ton' that I use to wear occasionally.  Now, it sits in the guest bedroom, longing for one more outing.  Maybe, someday.




















































































































































































































































































































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BERNADETTE

PUZZLES, CONTESTS AND SUCH

THE BEAR